"Stop sending me sh*t"
"I don't care"
:I'm not interested"
Or my personal favorite is being left on read.
Have you gotten those type of responses when you are promoting your brand, music or dream?
If you are human, that rejection hurts, doesn't it?
You may be stronger than I am,
but for me it use to bother the hell out of me.
I would think about that one negative feedback for the rest of the day.
We have all been there! lol
But what do you do after?
Just give up?
ABSOLUTELY NOT! You are the BACON, remember!?
(CLICK HERE TO REFRESH YOUR MEMORY ON BACON v.s EGGS)
Being the Bacon means you are ALL IN
and you will not back down from your dreams.
we can't toss the middle finger at those not interested.
And retaliating the same kind of energy will make things worst,......
So what do you do when negative vibes pop up on your journey?
Here is what I do that may benefit you!
1. Breathe - Count to 5. . .or 50.
Whatever you need,
Take a moment to yourself before responding
2. Understand - Not every one will see our vision the same way that we do, and the rest may resent us for even trying. That is not your fault- That's their lost!
3. Reflect- Reflect on your accomplishments and think about who the hell you are and how far you have come..
4. Remember- Remember that you will get 999 no's, and only need 1 yes for 1k.
5. Thank you and Respond- Exactly that.
"Thank you so much for your message. It''s unfortunate that you feel that way.. Someone else felt that way too, but what they found out was that _____(Tell them why people love your brand, product, service and how it benefits them)___.. But since you aren't interested, thank you again for your feedback. Have a nice day.
You got all that?
I've been using those steps for all my 8 years in retail/ customer service and It has been my magic.
Usually, two things happen:
1. They change their mind
2. They try to bring you down.
. (BE CAREFUL WITH THIS ONE! I personally am the one that will put a b**ch in check,
but I do not recommend you try this at home kids...
(.I'm Clatchet For a Reason)
Here is a challenge for you.
Try my 5 steps out and tell me how it helps you.