No one can tell you that you can't do it,
because it can be done!
My mother use to always tell me
" You can do anything in this world when you put your mind too it".
but what was left out was that the people closest to you won't believe that you can.
Does that mean give up on the things that sets fire to your soul?
Today, I wanted to share tips that I personally do that helped me secure my bag by chasing my passion that built Clatchet Productions and wrote
"The Hidden Goddess With A Twisted Mind"
1. Thank God- - - If that isn't you, thank the universe. No matter who or what you believe in, it is a fact that there is a higher power that us humans may not comprehend. Thank them. They are the reason why we have the opportunity to fight another day and the power to keep going..
2. Write it out. ---- I wrote down 5 passions that don't let me sleep at night. I keep them in my wallet and have them posted throughout my bathroom and bedroom to remind myself "WHY".
It's funny because months ago I wrote this list and realized today that everything I wrote came true.
3. Believe in yourself --- If you don't NO ONE else will.
4. Be yourself --- There is no one else like it.
5. Never give up! --- Even on your worst day, give it another try,. You never know what may happen next.
What do you do to help you secure your bag?
Do you need help exposing your gifts to the world?
We can help you.