"The Hidden Goddess With A Twisted Mind" isn't the only book that is changing lives across the globe!
Have you read "Strength Finder 2.0?
Over the years, I have found my strengths to add to that collection of gifts: Achiever, Harmony, Includer, Developer, and Futuristic.
At my best that means:
· Achiever- tireless, have strong work ethic, leads by example, go- getter, and have a hunger to set goals to meet or exceed.
· Harmony- I’m a negotiator, can see both sides of a situation, and great at asking questions.
· Includer- invite others in, caring, engages others, sensitive, takes up for others
· Developer- Grow talent in others, teacher, coach, enjoys helping others to succeed, invests in others.
· Futuristic- Imaginative, creative, visionary, inspiring.
And I am now aware of my weaknesses.
· Achiever- Overcommitted, can’t say no, too concentrated on work, burns the candle on both ends.
· Harmony- Indecisive, nonconfrontational, avoids conflict
· Includer- Indiscriminate, Generous to fault
· Developer – Wastes time on low- potential people, spectator.
· Futueristic- Dreamer, Fantasy Land, out in the left field, lacks pragmatism.
I have found my strengths and weaknesses thanks to a great mentor, Luke Bruce.
Mr. Bruce introduced “Strength Finder 2.0”, in which I highly recommend you read to find out your core talents (On top of the ones you already know of, of course).
Reading that book will not only benefit you on your journey, but helps me understand and figure out the best way we can work together and how we can develop YOU when you Build your own plan!
After reading Strength Finder 2.0, Ask yourself or send us an email.
1.What is your dream?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your weaknesses?