Live From Philly Podcast
- Livefromphillypodcast is organized by two urban guys from Philadelphia which are @sanchez12x12 the creator and the co-host is @northjones22nd.
- Livefromphilly is not your ordinary podcast we cover from Culture, music, politics, tha streets, everyday life situations etc.
- "Our podcast help motivate, educate, teach, and also make you laugh thru our episodes that we post every monday. what makes us different from the rest is that we want the world to get an visual of what we talk about and do, like for example our instagram page explores lifestyle which complements the topics we talk about and base on us being from Philadelphia,"
- "We give our followers a view of Philadelphia especially for the ones that never been to our city."
- I’m Briana the girl who is obsessed with all things pop culture. My friends have lovingly nicknamed me The Entertainment Guru."
- "I’m the person who is always in the loop about the latest celebrity news...rumors and truth included. When I’m not nannying you can find glued to my phone checking out all the news in the entertainment world"
- " I also cohost a weekly podcast called The 30 Minute Entertainment Rundown."
- "Hi my name is Ashley Perkins, aka Perky. I originate from Southern California, and now reside in Brooklyn, New York. I received my LMSW from Columbia University in Harlem, and my Bachelors of Arts in Sociology from UC Riverside. I created the Perks of Wellness after my trip to Puerto Rico with an aim to build community and create space to promote independence."
- "The goal is that the more the community can function within itself around wellness, which includes diet, exercise, gardening, hygiene, spirituality, etc; than the less the community will need government assistance. Through this thought process I created the Love Period LLC. With this project I hope to empower, not only women but men alike, in the hope to destigmatize feminine hygiene.
- "Furthermore, I wish for feminine hygiene to have the space to be talked about, and to be addressed. I hope that daughters will feel confident to speak to their Fathers about their period, or for women at work to not feel stifled due to their periods. Basically less shame and embarrassment. Its Love PERIOD. Therefore, I also am partnered with the Indie Creative Network to create my Perky Perspectives Podcast. I wish to give a platform to everyone, not only around the Love Period LLC, but many other topics."
- "I want for people of color to be able to talk about what bothers them, such as police brutality, or what makes them excited, such as painting, and plenty other topics. The Perky Perspectives Podcast is posted on Google Play, Apple Podcast, and ICN.DJ. The first series is the Love Period series."
Queen's Magic Hair
- Do you suffer from dry or frizzy hair? Hit a growth stunt?
- Queen's Magic Hair growth oil is the perfect blend of nutrients needed for healthy and strong hair. You'll find that with healthy hair you can achieve the look and hairstyle you've always wanted!
- Including our oil in your hair maintenance routine will help reverse dryness and create a luxurious natural shine. This deeply moisturizing aid will help protect your hair from breakage and encourage growth. Also, utilize our blog as a resource to help along the way!
- You’ll love the convenience ‘The Bomb Hair Maintenance Routine’ provides!
- Enthusiastic motivational speaker that enjoys making positive changes in people’s lives.
- "I lost my day when I was young and I grew up as a kid and youth that didn’t have guidance or much to look up to. I hated and abused by friends so I went on my own my path and that path brought me great joy and stability and now I use that joy to make other feel happy too."
- Since 1993 Nina Capone has been gracing the stages of the country with her energetic personality,
- Nina began touring when she was 13 years old managed by the world famous "Loni Gamble", who taught Nina industry poise and motivated her to become better at everything she did, performing live with the flawless band "Soundcheque" behind her in which her mother was a lead vocalist and step father on Base, Nina took stages by storm.
- Currently being the owner of a small consulting firm, a housing and financial counselor for a local company, mother of two and executive at with a well known media company out of Manhatten NY, Nina is busy with life from her Philly office to the one in NY, Nina also has several projects she is working on such as her book titled From My Urban Heart" a must read being released digitally and via hardcopy in August 2013, Miss Relevant Mixtape this July hosted by DJ Colock of Slip-N-Slide/Coast 2 Coast Mixtapes in Florida, "Audio Porn" the Album...this speaks for it self and the TV talk show created and co-produced by the one and only herself titled "A Day In the Life" to Air sometime in Mid July 2012 featuring "Montana Blak" as "The Male Ego".
- Thats not it.. look out for the Non Profit "Beautiful Monster" for the youth and much more to come from Ms Capone
- in 2012... The Game Don't Stop.