Antoine The Icon
Born April 5th 1993 in Philadelphia, PA Antoine Acosta also known as Antoine The Icon is a rapper, performer, producer, recording artist, and a songwriter. He started along this musical journey at the age of 12, and he is 23 years old now .There has been trials and tribulations along his way and ever since then he has come a long way. Antoine has grown over the years in both his character and drive, due to the many struggles he’s faced, both professional and personal, throughout his life. As a result, his Flow is unique and very creative; he mostly makes music that not only a certain group of people can relate to, but also mix-cultures of people as well. His music allows them to understand in depth how he feels about different topics in the world, life struggles and his passion for music. A quote that he’s acquired over the years “Go hard or go home “,a meaning that fits whatever you want to achieve in life, you’ve got to put in your best efforts, is something that he never takes for granted. This certainly stands true for him, as he puts in much time into his tremendous efforts for his musical dreams.
Sheila D. Yeah
- LATEST NEWS.... SHEILA D. YEAH IS ON THE RISE!
- Baltimore born and raised Femcee Sheila D. Yeah isn’t new to the music industry.
- She dropped her first EP entitled "Pretty Ratchet" featuring premiere singles "Ballin' Like I'm Diddy" and "We On" f/ Fat Trel in July 2011 that got National exposure.
- She has been in the studio working hard with producers Lex Luger, Dre Knight and Nikko London.and has set a goal to be on the Billboard Top in 2018.
- Starting in 2002, Maryland native Bakhari Barker would embark on his journey as a song writer after witnessing his first rap cypher which quickly turned into a rap battle after a few jokes.
- Growing up in a broken home and being a victim of neglect, having his Father & Grand mothers words of wisdom often kept him grounded.
- This is where the maturity of content in certain songs created by Bakhari tends to stem from. By being influenced from artists such as 2pac, Nas, LL CooL J, Jay-Z, Wale, Meek Mill, Kevin Gates, Young Jeezy, Lupe Fiasco and many more.
- Bakhari Barker has the ability to create deep & meaningful records that have both a message & give good vibes and is versatile by creating fun energetic music.
- .Having the skill of music production, song writing, and graphic design Bakhari Barker is definitely one special individual out of the DMV.
- On 11/23/2017 Bakhari Barker released his very first single “iPray iPray” and since then has received nothing but good reviews on numerous platforms., followed by another hit, “Days Like This” .
- American Recording Artist born and raised in both Queens and Long Island NY.
- Growing up in the Ravenswood Houses of Long Island City, then later moving to Central Islip, afforded Lailo the opportunity to enroll in Boces Tech School and pursue music through an audio production class.
- Since the start of NewBreed Recordz in 2005, Lailo has released the following Projects "Hard Work N Dedication", "For What its Worth", "Lailo Presents NewBreed" ,"Who is Lailo Vol.1" Hosted by DJ SuperStar Jay, and The #WHOisLAILO EP
- Most recently he has teamed up with NY radio DJ, DJ Envy of Power 105.1's Breakfast club to release a free mixtape titled "Once Upon a Time in Queens" .
- Beezy Archibald was born as Casey Smith on February 28, 1986 in Greer South Carolina. As a rapper, singer, composer, Juand songwriter; Beezy Archibald was introduced to music as a small child at the age of four. His father encouraged music into his life by ushering in tunes from artists such as The Jackson 5, Rick James, Parliament, and Curtis Blow.
- From 1997 until 1998, Mr. Smith recorded a live gospel album as a member of the gospel group Reverend Jerry Jones and The Sensational Victory Harmonizers and then went on to participate in the Gospel Music Workshops of America in the years 2003 and 2004.
- His first mixtape titled 20:14 P.M. (Power Moves) on April 20th, 2014, with "We On," "I Work", ,"Archibald RD - Pathway 2 Royalty" followed.
- Beezy Archibald has come far from winning talent shows in his younger years and his goal for success is aimed intently toward the top.
- Rising from the east side of San Jose, California.
- Working consistently towards bridging the gap between gospel rap and hip hop.
- "I want to reach more than just the fellow believers, I think hip hop needs more people pushing positive messages then just the same cycle of messages that has been told over and over again."
- CEO of Jesusgang, which is a ministry, clothing line, and a music organization.
- Lumont is a gospel rapper who speaks about God, positivity, and peace.
- JesusGang has performed in many clubs, community days, churches, parties, etc.
- In 2015, JesusGang was a finalist in WKYS 93.9’s Give Drugs A Bad Rap contest. In 2017, JesusGang opened up for PnB Rock & YNS Scola. In 2018, JesusGang is a Tony Redz contest winner & is set to be wpgc 95.5.